Cost: 15% of Our Income in Fine Tuning our Health (Age 18 to the Rest of Our Life)- English
Most important fundamental fact for all of us in our everyday life is our continued good health, at every stage of our life.
- Risk assessment is the best possible way for maintaining good health at every stage of our life without burning a hole in our pocket every time we are in a crisis.
- We should get the habit of risk assessment every day in our life and every sphere of our life. Whether it is about risk and benefits or pros and cons:
- Money, either earning it or spending it
- Job, either quitting or continuing
- Family life v/s work life
- Health v/s busy life